Although the global impact is unprecedented, our team is no stranger to providing food relief during a crisis. It’s at the core of our mission and it’s why we exist.
- We are working with our nonprofit partners and responding to needs locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Over the last week, we sent out nearly 375,000 servings of food in response to COVID-19 relief efforts and we’re already scheduled to send out nearly 2.5 million more servings this week.
- We continue to adhere to the strict food safety protocols and Good Manufacturing Practices that we abide by every single day of the year.
- Although we are open and busy manufacturing food, we are not accepting visitors to our facility at this time.
- Because of our nonprofit status we cannot sell food directly to the public. We have an amazing network of partners and we will continue to work with them to help meet the demand for food. If you or someone you know are in need of food assistance, we encourage you to reach out to your local food bank.
We’re honored to do what we do and we’re grateful for our role in helping provide food for those in need.
In 25 years, Breedlove has...
WORKED WITH MORE THAN 80 PARTNERS
PROVIDED MORE THAN 2 BILLION SERVINGS OF FOOD
HELPED MORE THAN 70 COUNTRIES